Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

     The Cyber World has evolved into a Cyber Warfare. It's like every issue comes form the Social Media and all venues where one can post, express and talk loud even without exposing their identities. The latest conflicts of celebrities are now all starting from Blogs, even from their own Instagram and Twitter accounts. But there's a new hit that is now becoming the newest trend too. The Cyber Warfare isn't merely for big personalities but also for those who wants to become big. Well, trying to becoming BiG! Yes! We've got this Viral video on Facebook now. She's Coleen Perlas .



 


    Well, this got saying like "Who was that?" But I still gave all the links on my News feed a chance to get into my attention. Alright. I clicked the Play Button on this viral video which redirected me to BV Patrol's Facebook Page. Okay. It's a girl who I think, still a young one. Inappropriate words are coming out from her mouth. I couldn't understand what she was talking about. So I shared the link to my office mates then they were itnrigued as well. One officemate gave me a bit of a background which she have just learned too.

Coleen Perlas is virtually talking to Maxine Gozon who was physically more attractive than her. Well, at least that was my initial observation. Sorry, I don't know what else to say about that matter. LOL!

So Coleen kept on announcing to the world what she has to say to Maxine who I am not sure how she is related to this girl. This girl who became more famous of her colds. Yes! She was obviously suffering from bad colds while taping her show online. It seems to me that she's just facing a mirror and doing a rehearsal for The Trying Hard Show.

While on the video, she is aware that many of the Facebook crowd will see it and she is anticipating it to happen. So here it is, dear. Everybody knows you and your style. And they are even hating you now. Count me one of them. Aww! Not really "hate", let's say "irritated."

The supposed-to-be victim, Maxine, also did her own show. She made something like a parody or her own version of Coleen's but didn't ended it as same as the original. She says she can't do it, so she stopped even before approaching the middle of the monologue.

Hmm.. I do not know much of the story and I have no plans on digging into the pit of this menace. Whatever it is, the only thing I have in mind is that this is the worst venue to vent out anger. I think there's a deeper root to this but what Coleen did just made it become shallow. And Maxine doing her own video trying to mock the "New Neozep Girl" just like all the other YouTube uploaders who also did their Parody made it even worse. I can say it has become a childish thing. Maxine should have not even tried to revenge in whatever way she or her friends and supporters wanted to. There's now ay one would win in that kind of fight.

The Cyber World should be a place to express but in a healthy way. Aside from having colds while recording the video, Coleen should have not included her Brother in the video. Yearight! Why include non-armed civilians? :p Though you're abroad, you're still a Filipino. You are messing up with your own name, you Family Name and the your race. So, stop it girl. And please don't ever try to amke another one again. Same goes to Maxine.

Just keep your mouths shut in front of the camera, you both aren't celebrities anyway. You both better talk to each other in private with calmness and enough maturity.


*BOWS*

No comments:

Post a Comment